Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Dreams of A Teenage Girl (English Task)

My name is Tiara Kurnia Candra, I am 17 years old now and I live in Semarang. When I was a kid, I have many goals, like being a doctor, flight attendant, artists, and others. Now, I am studying at Urban and Regional Planning Engineering Diponegoro University. Thus, those childhood’s dreams is no longer appropriate.

For now, I still don’t really know about job opportunities after graduating from Urban and Regional Planning Engineering Diponegoro University where I'm studying right now, but, I have a desire to work in foreign private companies overseas. Although I still don’t know what company I will try, but I really want to work abroad. So I am very interested if there are programs that give me opportunity to go abroad with affordable costs.

In the future, I have a huge desire to be a women who have my own income, so I don’t have to depend on my husband in matters of career. In addition, I also have a dream to marry someone and live happily ever after. Held a lavish wedding and live in big a house. Moreover, I want to marry a good man. Handsome face is not a priority, I just want love each other with my husband until the end of time. Then, we will have our cute kids. That would be perfect. Hopefully it can become a reality.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar